I am a self-taught photographer born and bred in South Yorkshire with a passion for most genres of photography.
My photographic journey began in the 1970s using a Russian Zenit E camera, then progressing to an Olympus OM10 (with Data back) in the late 1980s. With the introduction of digital SLR cameras my interest in photography was re-kindled and has grown considerably over the last 20 years to become my true passion.
In March 2020 I dipped my toe into the world of mirrorless full-frame cameras.
A selection of my work is also available through the Alamy Stock Photography Website:
Link text here...
I am available for commissioned work; so If you have any photographic needs or projects I am able to help you with please get in touch via the 'contact me' page.
Awards & Distinctions
October 2021 Licentiate Qualification of the National Photographic Society (LNPS).
December 2022 Associateship Qualification of the National Photographic Society (ANPS).
February 2023 Qualified Member of the Guild of Professional Photographers (QGPP).
Currently working towards my Credit Award of the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain (CPAGB).
I am an active member of Oldham Photographic Society - one of the oldest continuously meeting photographic societies in Britain which was established in 1867.
My current equipment consists of:
- Sony alpha A7 iii with 35mm full-frame image sensor
- Sony FE 200-600mm f5.6-6.3 G OSS
- Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS
- Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS
- Sony FE 12-24mm F4 G
- Sony FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS
- Velbon Sherpa 600R Tripod
- K&F 100 mm Pro square filter system with 95 mm CPL filter
- K&F Concept X-PRO Soft GND8 Graduated Filter ND 0.9 (3 Stops) 100x150x2mm Square Filter
- K&F Concept X-PRO Soft GND16 Graduated Filter ND 1.2 (4 Stops) 100x150x2mm Square Filter
- K&F Concept X-PRO ND8 (3 Stops) 100x100x2mm Square Filter